This product was added to our catalog on Monday 27 November, 2017.
Our Hydrating Seaweed Bath detoxifies, hydrates and replenishes skin with the powerful nutrients of the ocean.
- Available in a 16.8 oz can with scoop or a 2 oz. packet for 1-2 uses.
- Organic bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals that is sustainably harvested off the coast of Maine.
- Best for those who want to restore and soothe skin with the powerful nutrients of the ocean.
- Sea salt’s variety of essential minerals help to restore and calm skin.
- Argan oil, rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, naturally comforts dry, troubled skin.
- Hawaiian Kukui oil, rich in oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids, is a natural, nourishing moisturizer.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Gluten Free and Paraben Free.
- Bottle is 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Shake well prior to opening. Use provided scoop to place correct amount (see chart) into running water in your bathtub. Swirl with your hand. Upon carefully exiting the bath, allow the oils to absorb into your skin. Rinse the bathtub after use.
Sodium chloride (dead sea salt), Fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack seaweed), Lavandula officinalis (lavender) essential oil, Argania spinosa (organic argan) oil, Aleurites moluccana (kukui) oil.