This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 14 October, 2017.
Spry Oral Rinse gives you fresh breath without the burn! Many mouthwashes rely on a high alcohol content combined with harsh chemicals, leaving the mouth burning. Unlike most common mouthwashes, Spry Oral Rinse boasts a rich supply of xylitol and low alcohol content together with an herbal blend that refreshes the mouth, cleans and protects teeth and soothes irritated oral tissues.
Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweetener derived from the fibrous parts of plants. It has a unique molecular structure that affects the ability of bacteria to attach to the surface of teeth and gums. Its pH-neutral formula also helps preserve an environment that controls the negative effects of enamel-eating acid.
- Natural Cinnamon flavor is for those who like to end their oral care regime with a little spice.
- Sweetened with 100% xylitol to more effectively clean teeth and hydrate dry tissues.
- Low alcohol content means you won't be killing the beneficial bacteria that also live in your mouth.
- Pure plant extracts like Aloe Vera and Echinacea help soothe irritated oral tissues.
- Non-GMO ingredients so you can feel good about your oral care routine.
Rinse full strength for 60 seconds in the morning and at bedtime with one half capful of mouth wash after brushing with Spry Toothpaste. (Not intended to be swallowed).
Purified water, Xylitol, Grain alcohol (Ethanol), Cinnamon flavor (blend of natural flavors), Vegetable glycerin (derived from non-GMO palm fruits), Cassia Extract, Calcium glycerophosphate, Aloe Barbadensis juice concentrate (Aloe Vera), Calendula Officinalis flower extract (Marigold), Chamomilla Recutita extract, Echinacea Pupurea extract, Olea Europea leaf extract (Olive), Thymus Vulgaris extract (Thyme)